Nut Birds to Bradford - 2 p.m. 11/30

Posts that tell us where the wind is up.

Nut Birds to Bradford - 2 p.m. 11/30

Postby Stafford » Sat Nov 30, 2019 2:18 pm

May move to McKinely if the shoreline is wrecked. Hainey and Kramer doing old school. Everyone is welcome to join. Be safe, dying is bad.

- Stafford
Stafford
Kite Smurf

Re: Nut Birds to Bradford - 2 p.m. 11/30

Postby PowerManJ316 » Sat Nov 30, 2019 10:07 pm

How was the session?

I was out at Bradford from about 10:30 to noon. The wind was a little light for the 7m but made it work with a surfboard. Was just picking up to nuking status when I was packing up. Fun day, actually had a much better time on the surf board than the twin tip. Lots of chaotic wave movement.
PowerManJ316
Kite Smurf

Re: Nut Birds to Bradford - 2 p.m. 11/30

Postby Stafford » Sun Dec 01, 2019 4:52 pm

Jeff, we got there after you. Hainey, British Bloke Ryan, Dalius, and me all rode after 2 p.m. I managed to be overconfident and wash up in the parking lot not once, but twice. Good thing I had a surf kite as it just drifted above me and the waves dropped me standing up on what used to be the edge of the parking lot. It's just bunch of gravel with some stones now. Walked the kite back to the beach and went out again. Dalius got my chunked up surfboard the first time, the second time it was my tt. Other than that it was great but really rough out there. Wind was almost straight on shore.

- Stafford
Stafford
Kite Smurf

Return to Where To Ride Today