Tue Nov 23

Posts that tell us where the wind is up.
Steve271
Kite Smurf
antiSpamKiter: Kiter
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

Tue Nov 23

Post by Steve271 »

Beautiful day- Gonna head down to Bradford to see whether it’s hitting the shore
Steve271
Kite Smurf
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

Re: Tue Nov 23

Post by Steve271 »

Well it’s a solid 10-12 mph on the beach
Guess I’ll try something big
Steve271
Kite Smurf

Post by Steve271 »

Nice mellow ride in afternoon Sun with 18m Soul and 165 Wing. Even picked up enough to change down to a smaller board.
BritishBlokeRyan
Kite Smurf

Post by BritishBlokeRyan »

I would have joined you mate but was picking up the parents from O’Hare this afternoon (haven’t seen them since October 2020). We stopped by Bradford on the way back from the airport to see if u we’re out but u must’ve finished.

I am eyeballing a morning session tomorrow if the wind direction holds - might be as early as 7am. I’ll post up if I’m there!
PowerManJ316
Kite Smurf

Post by PowerManJ316 »

Anyone going out this morning?
BritishBlokeRyan
Kite Smurf

Post by BritishBlokeRyan »

I was out there from about 7:30-9:30 this AM. Started on a 13m but that didn’t last long so went up to 17m. Not super strong wind, particularly by shore and wind was cross shore too. Better than nothing though!
jv.
Kite Smurf

Post by jv. »

At 1:00 back yard had beautiful SW wind around 20 knots, so I got dressed and ready to launch. Then wind dropped like a rock before I even got wet. Better than getting out and then stranding me I guess…. But that 50 degree surprise would have been nice, though once again half of Little Muskego ice covered.