Sun 12/5

Posts that tell us where the wind is up.
BritishBlokeRyan
Kite Smurf
antiSpamKiter: Kiter
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

Sun 12/5

Post by BritishBlokeRyan »

Looking like good wind for Bradford tomorrow!

I have dad stuff to do for most of the day so will be trying to hit it up for a sunrise session around 6:30-7am.
BritishBlokeRyan
Kite Smurf
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

Re: Sun 12/5

At Bradford! Windy! Directly onshore. 13m May be even a 10m today!
BritishBlokeRyan
Kite Smurf

Great sesh at Bradford. Perfectly powered on 13m and twintip. Wind was directly onshore so it was challenging to get out past the waves and the angle for boosting was also tricky. But, I still hit 8.9 meters on the woo!

Cold water but toasty warm for 90 minutes in the wetsuit. Good way to start a Sunday!
admin
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by admin »

That's some hardcore stuff!
jv.
Kite Smurf

Post by jv. »

I was hoping for a bit more east in the mix to wing at SSYC, but too much south. Going to try back yard for a while as ice all gone, but wind falling so might be a bust for me.

After today I expect ice to reform when wind falls, and looks cold then for a while. Two weeks until Maui for me, so today might be my last shot at home until ice is ready…. Warm Maui wind and water is something to look forward to, but news today reports Kona system will dump a foot of snow on big island and 100+ mph winds. Kona winds have an interesting effect on Maui north shore with big surf, putting my shot at a Maliko run at risk as my skills in not quite at that level yet.