Bradford 1/18

Posts that tell us where the wind is up.
BritishBlokeRyan
Kite Smurf
antiSpamKiter: Kiter
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

Bradford 1/18

Post by BritishBlokeRyan »

Onshore and above freezing (just!) at Bradford today. Who fancies it?
BritishBlokeRyan
Kite Smurf
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

Re: Bradford 1/18

Post by BritishBlokeRyan »

So no one else fancied it today, but I got out for about 2 hours around 2pm. Actually warm enough air temperature --- water not so much! Lost my board once or twice and body dragging was not too fun haha.

Otherwise a solid day -- perfectly powered on the 13m Edge and big board for the most part. Might be the last one IN the water for a few weeks!
jv.
Kite Smurf

Post by jv. »

Glad someone got to enjoy the wind today BBR! I was stuck doing chores (planting prairie, and then cutting/burning invasives on my island). But ice boats out in my back yard all day and I’m betting someone is writing home tonight on an ice boat blog about the best conditions ever!! They were going as fast as Powerman, maybe…

I intend to get my licks in tomorrow!!

Jeff - for the record, I have had several neighbors ask me how fast I was going the other day. I think they know I operate a little slower. I had to admit someone faster was manning the kite that day.
PowerManJ316
Kite Smurf

Post by PowerManJ316 »

:)
PowerManJ316
Kite Smurf

Post by PowerManJ316 »

:)