Fri 12-2

Posts that tell us where the wind is up.
PowerManJ316
Kite Smurf
antiSpamKiter: Kiter
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

Fri 12-2

Post by PowerManJ316 »

I'm heading down to Bradford around 1pm - will post up conditions.
BritishBlokeRyan
Kite Smurf
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

Re: Fri 12-2

Post by BritishBlokeRyan »

Sweet. Was about to post something. I’ll be a little behind you as I am waiting for the babysitter. See you there
BritishBlokeRyan
Kite Smurf

Post by BritishBlokeRyan »

Wow, great day at Bradford today!

Jeff and I rode and there must have been a dozen surfers in the water at one point too.

Jeff was on a 10m and switched between twin tip and surfboard so naturally I was on a 17m… although that was a ton of power at times. 13m could have done at times but 17m was probably best as the direction was almost straight side shore

Water not bad for this time of year. Air temp in the 40s. Fun day with lots of boosts!
PowerManJ316
Kite Smurf

Post by PowerManJ316 »

What he said :)