July 4/5

Posts that tell us where the wind is up.
jv.
Kite Smurf
antiSpamKiter: Kiter
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

July 4/5

Post by jv. »

Well, looks like SW wind on July 4 and NE wind in afternoon of 5th on big pond, probably not inland. Probably rain with both. On 4th I imagine it will be a ZOO around Bradford, so both days I have my eye on Grant Park.
jv.
Kite Smurf
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

Re: July 4/5

Post by jv. »

Looks like Tuesday not going to happen. Hoping no lightning with rain today, may get some time on water…
PowerManJ316
Kite Smurf

Post by PowerManJ316 »

Heading to McKinley
PowerManJ316
Kite Smurf

Post by PowerManJ316 »

McKinley worked. 10m and hydrofoil was a sweet ride. Wind came down right before rain. Got in just in time.
jv.
Kite Smurf

Post by jv. »

Should have joined you Jeff, just didn’t want to go near the zoo downtown…. Tried back yard, timing was everything. And I di not have timing…. Wednesday shaping up instead of Tuesday, and should be less people by the big pond.