Finishing August.

Posts that tell us where the wind is up.
jv.
Kite Smurf
antiSpamKiter: Kiter
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

Finishing August.

Post by jv. »

Today (Monday), looking like maybe Bonnie and I will have enough SW wind to play in back yard, if not I might see if wind is better somewhere like McKinley.

Tuesday NW wind we are thinking Pike, with a return engagement Wednesday if the wind holds (or maybe Andrea Thursday if marginal.)
jv.
Kite Smurf
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

Re: Finishing August.

Post by jv. »

At Bradford now, slightly side off but wingfoiling should work.
jv.
Kite Smurf

Post by jv. »

Got a nice hour long 5 mile wingfoil session in before wind got too light and seems to be shifting more west. 7m wing, 90L board and HA 1800 foil.
dmonn
Kite Smurf

Post by dmonn »

I'm planning on Pike tomorrow. I hope to get there by 11 and ride until I can't anymore. I need a good wind fix after too many days of getting skunked.
jv.
Kite Smurf

Post by jv. »

Bonnie and I should be there by noon.
PowerManJ316
Kite Smurf

Post by PowerManJ316 »

How late are you staying jv? I may head to Pike in the afternoon.
jv.
Kite Smurf

Post by jv. »

I am sure we will be there as long as the wind is willing to support us. Gary will be there too, he is now wingfoiling also. Forecast looking pretty good so far…
Stafford
Kite Smurf
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 1

Post by Stafford »

I'm doing a lesson at Big Muskego. Hope the wind stays up and the weeds are dying back here and at Pike!
jv.
Kite Smurf

Post by jv. »

Pike is ROCKING!!
jv.
Kite Smurf

Post by jv. »

Pike is ROCKING!!
jv.
Kite Smurf

Post by jv. »

Good day at Pike, Don out 8m kite for a couple sessions, I got 15 miles on wingfoil with some other foilers (wing & sail). Wind a bit up and down and weeds in places a bit messy, but all together a pretty nice day and good crew on the water.
Stafford
Kite Smurf
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 1

Post by Stafford »

The swamp was honkin'. Mitchell is officially the fastest ever to get up on a board. In less than 3 hours he was riding. The wind was anywhere from 12 to 25mph. Between the gusts, lulls, weeds, and my mismatched pigtails, he made it work.

JV, thanks for connecting me with Gary too! I hope he is having fun out there.
jv.
Kite Smurf

Post by jv. »

Stafford - Gary is rocking it on the wingfoil, all day again today. Methinks his windsurfing gear may become lonesome…. Don sent a kite with me to give to you, maybe tomorrow.
mitch
Buoy
Buoy

Post by mitch »

Thanks Stafford for the great lesson, can't wait to get out for the next one. Crossing my fingers the wind holds for later on Saturday!