Sat 10/22

Posts that tell us where the wind is up.
BritishBlokeRyan
Kite Smurf
antiSpamKiter: Kiter
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

Sat 10/22

Post by BritishBlokeRyan »

At Bradford now. Wind is up!
PowerManJ316
Kite Smurf
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

Re: Sat 10/22

Post by PowerManJ316 »

What a day at Bradford. BBR was jumping so high the coast guard boat honked at him.

Beautiful.
dudewaster
Chop Suey
Chop Suey

Post by dudewaster »

Bradford was friggn awesome today. As I was packing up I looked out and there was a coast guard boat going by... Then BBR boosted super high and it looked like he was flying over the boat... Wish I had my cell phone at that moment... It was pretty funny
Stafford
Kite Smurf
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 1

Post by Stafford »

Alright BBR, what did you Woo say?

Hoping for Sunday at Bradford....
BritishBlokeRyan
Kite Smurf

Post by BritishBlokeRyan »

Lads! What a fricking day!

17m was a lot of power but I needed it. The coast guard did indeed honk at me… and then I tried a boost again for the second boat and lost my board for a minute, haha.

Such a fun day. Also, some bloke randomly shot drone footage (before anyone else was there), totally unbeknownst to me until I came to beach to switch boards after an hour.

It’s posted at my IG account: @ryan.kites

Gonna try to sneak out tomorrow if the weather’s right and if my legs can handle it.