Snow Kite Trip - Fairview UT Feb. 26 to Mar 1

Beach Access, Safety, etc.
PowerManJ316
Kite Smurf
antiSpamKiter: Kiter
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

Snow Kite Trip - Fairview UT Feb. 26 to Mar 1

Post by PowerManJ316 »

Friends-

It's been on my bucket list for some time, but I planned a snow kiting trip to Fairview Utah. Arguably one of the best snow kiting destinations in the US.

If you google it, you will find out more. I am flying out Saturday Feb. 26th and returning Tuesday evening Mar. 1st. Flights were really cheap and I am pretty sure I can get my skiis and gear checked for free.

I have a studio apartment rented - may be able to squeeze one other adult in otherwise there are cheap places in the area...I paid about $200 for the three nights via Airbnb.

Holler if you're interested.
jv.
Kite Smurf
antiSpamKiter: Kiter
Which one of the following things is no animal? (this is a question against spam robots); type the appropriate number: 4

Re: Snow Kite Trip - Fairview UT Feb. 26 to Mar 1

Post by jv. »

Enjoy Skyline!! Rent a car that you trust on what can be scary, icy mountain roads! Bonnie and I were there with our New Jeep Renegade in 2016, and even that was some of the trickiest driving conditions I have ever faced - Bonnie just kept her eyes closed. Then there are the updrafts and steep hills when flying the kite, but that was nothing compared to the driving. Maybe you will see Chasta there if he is visiting US…

https://youtu.be/OZ3QU5QLJ3A