Complete Beginner Hydrofoil setup $1,000

Just what it says

Complete Beginner Hydrofoil setup $1,000

Postby PowerManJ316 » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:58 pm

2020 Naish Hoverglide 160 Hydrofoil board + Complete 2019 Slingshot FSurf Hydrofoil.

The Naish HoverGlide 160 was used one season and is in very good shape. A little delamination on the tail, but pristine other than this. This is a learner board, I have personally learned on this board and love it for beginning.

The 2019 Slingshot FSurf complete foil is all in the "carbon" finish and includes the 24" mast, Infinity 76 wing, fuselage and rear stabilizer. Also includes a protective bag for the foil and mast. The foil is in like new condition with minor signs of wear. This is also a phenomenal setup for learning. You can get early lift at very slow speeds which makes learning quicker. The shorter mast is essential for learning as well.

Buyer must pick up in person as shipping of board will be quite pricey.

Also have the 2019 slingshot gamma wing and 36" mast for extra if user wants a more thorough hydrofoil package. Make an offer on the extras. I only recommend the longer mast and gamma wing for more experienced hydrofoilers. The Gamma wing is really fast and doesn't lift real well at low speeds, so previous experience needed. That being said, it is a very fun wing.

Check out the iKiteSurf add for pictures. I have plenty more if interested.
http://c.ikitesurf.com/classifieds/49374/

Jeff
PowerManJ316
Kite Smurf

Re: Complete Beginner Hydrofoil setup $1,000

Postby PowerManJ316 » Sun Jul 12, 2020 8:02 pm

Lowered price to $1,000. Please let me know if you are interested. May consider including the 36" mast and/or the gamma wing for a discounted rate as I am looking to upgrade this setup.
PowerManJ316
Kite Smurf

Return to Swap Meet -- Buy/Sell New & Used Gear