Stolen Kite

Lost & Found Gear n' Stuff

Stolen Kite

Postby Kitesurf Cleveland » Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:03 pm

If anyone hears of an orange 15m Liquid Force RAMAir Elite foil kite, please let me know. Stolen from my car in Third Ward. Thanks.
Kitesurf Cleveland
Buoy
Buoy

Re: Stolen Kite

Postby dmonn » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:25 pm

Wow. That really sucks. I wonder if they knew what they stole. I can't imagine any of the local kiters stealing it.

If they try to sell it in this area, we'll let you know. It's a pretty unusual kite for these parts. I've not seen one around here other than yours. Watch E-Bay and Craigslist.

Don
dmonn
Kite Smurf

Postby PowerManJ316 » Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:41 am

Hey Kitesurf Cleveland,

Did they steal anything else out of the car? Were there other kite equipment as well?

I agree with Don, if that specific item was targeted, the person must be familiar with the sport. I'll be sure to keep an eye out as I have never seen a non-Ozone foil kite around Milwaukee. I know everyone that has a foil kite in Milwaukee so this should be pretty easy to spot if they choose to use it on the water.
PowerManJ316
Kite Smurf

Postby Kitesurf Cleveland » Fri Mar 30, 2018 3:54 pm

I’m pretty sure they didn’t know what they were stealing. They took a couple other items and it was in a small backpack so was the easiest thing to grab. Only chance is if they ask around to try to find information about how to resell it.

Thanks for watching out for it! I work at Rockwell, so so come to town grime time to time. Looks like some good spots.
Kitesurf Cleveland
Buoy
Buoy

Return to Law of the Sea